Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro & Arusha National park -5 days
This safari takes you to Lake Manyara for a whole day, almost a day in the Serengeti and a whole crater tour in Ngorongoro and a day in Arusha National park. The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree climbing lions, The Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, Serengeti National Park which will give you the chance to experience the BIG 5.
- You’ll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha – Getting there & away
- You’ll visit lake manyara NP, Serengeti, Arusha National park and Ngorongoro crater
- Activities: Safari camping, bird watching, Boat cruises, game drive and walks
- Getting around: comfortable vehicles
- Comfortable hotels and lodges (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Experienced, English speaking guide during the whole safari.
Arusha to Lake Manyara
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Manyara for a full day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at alasamo manyara campsite
Lake Manyara to Serengeti National park
Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti, A scenic four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive here is where you can see the big five and our driver guide will contact with other drivers about where the animal is, dinner and overnight at seronera campsite.
Serengeti national park to ngorongoro
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed with game drive to ngorongoro where our driver guide will continuous elaborating the animal and natural beauty of our country on the way to ngorongoro crater meaning describing enroute animal, where the night will be spent on the Crater rim, dinner and overnight at ngorongoro simba campsite.
Ngorongoro Crater tour back to Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches having opportunities to see the BIG 5, you will spend almost 5 to 6 hours inside the crater enjoying game drive. Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Arusha National park
Depart Arusha in the morning with your private guide and travel to Arusha National Park, a short 40 minute drive from Arusha town.
The park has an incredible variety of fauna and flora, which cannot fail to impress. Hollywood also chose this region to film the movie “Hartari” in which Hardy Kruger starred alongside the legendary John Wayne.
Your day trip includes a visit to the Ngurdoto Crater, affectionately known as the “Little Ngorongoro”. Buffaloes, waterbucks, giraffes, warthogs and zebras can all be seen year round as well as many different bird species.
At the Momella Gate, an armed ranger will be waiting to accompany you on a walking safari that will give you the chance to experience the wildlife up-close. Only a few other national parks in Tanzania give you such an opportunity and it is something that should not be missed. Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening
At the last day of your tour we will drop you off in the airport.
Best Price (USD)
(age 17+) Youth
(age 5-16) Children
|Youth: 0 (50% off)||$0.00 $0.00|
|Children: 0 (free)||$0.00 $0.00|
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities
- All Meals
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs and accommodation after your tour in our Hotel Arusha Tourist Inn Hotel
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer( pick up and drop off in the airport
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
- International air fares
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)