Join Group Tarangire Serengeti and Ngorongoro -4 days
This safari takes you to Tarangire National park for a whole day, almost 2days in the Serengeti and1 whole crater tour in Ngorongoro. The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree climbing lions, The Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, Serengeti National Park.
- You’ll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts in Arusha and ends in Ngorongoro – Getting there & away
- You’ll visit Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Activities: Safari camping, bird watching, Boat cruises, game drive and walks
- Getting around: comfortable vehicles
- Comfortable hotels and lodges (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Experienced, English speaking guide during the whole safari.
Arusha to Tarangire
After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at tarangire National Park with picnic with picnic lunches at Dinner and overnight at Tarangire campsite
It’s the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It’s the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem – a smorgasbord for predators – and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical. The only national park that hold the migrant during the dry season and welcoming home of different species of animal.
The accommodation at the arriving day will be arranged by company for the extra cost.
Serengeti National park
After the breakfast early in the morning our drive guide will drive you from Lake to Serengeti National Park Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A good-looking four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Serengeti to ngorongoro crater
Serengeti to Ngorongoro. After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, you will be doing game on route while your at serengeti way to ngorongoro and you will be at ngorongoro late in the evening where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Ngorongoro tour back to Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches down the crater whereby here you will be able to see all big five animal Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
At the end of your Tour we will drop you off at the airport.
Best Price (USD)
(age 17+) Youth
(age 5-16) Children
|Youth: 0 (50% off)||$0.00 $0.00|
|Children: 0 (free)||$0.00 $0.00|
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities
- All Meals
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs and accommodation after your tour in our Hotel Arusha Tourist Inn Hotel
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer( pick up and drop off in the airport
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking water 1.5 liters per day
- Pick Up and Drop off at the airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
- International air fares
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)